Does your Insurance cover termite damage?
Chances are your home insurance DOES NOT cover you for termite damage! The good news is that if Integrity Pest Control Mackay installs your Termite barrier, Termidor will back the installation with a 2 million dollar Termidor assurance warranty against termite damage! Termidor is Australia’s number one trusted brand for termite control, which is why Integrity Pest Control Mackay recommends Termidor as a reliable partner when considering Termite management systems. Termidor’s Genuine Transfer Effect™ takes advantage of the social behaviors of termites living and feeding in large colonies where they are in constant contact. When a single termite comes into contact with a Termidor treated zone, it will unknowingly transfer it back to the colony on its body, infecting termites that have not even been near the Termidor treated zone. This is the ‘Transfer Effect’ and a key reason why no other termiticide performs as well as Termidor. Termites can’t detect Termidor due to its innovative, non-repellent technology, so they can pick up a lethal dose while foraging in treated areas.
- As an Accredited Termidor Applicator, we will conduct a thorough inspection of your property – should termites be found, a treatment with Termite bait, foam or dust will be required to stop activity and kill the colony within your home.
- A trench will be dug around your home in preparation for the Termidor application.
- Termidor will be applied to the soil as it is back fi lled.
- Holes are drilled through paths and concrete areas or concrete is cut away to gain access to the soil.
- Pavers, if not concreted in, must be lifted, the soil treated underneath and the pavers re-laid.
- Some soils, such as heavy clays, may be removed and replaced with a sandy loam before treatment.
- A follow-up visit is recommended by your Accredited Termidor Applicator.
- Ongoing inspections of your home and surrounds at least every 12 months, and more frequently in high risk situations, are recommended.