Here's the easiest way to tell:
When a Termite Management System or “barrier” is installed in Queensland, the law requires that a “Durable Notice” be placed in the electrical meter box and under the kitchen sink. This notice will give details of the system installed such as:
- The system installed eg: chemical barrier, reticulated system, physical barrier or bait and monitor system.
- The chemical used eg: Termidor, Biflex etc
- Life expectancy of the system eg; 2-8 years
- Details of the licenced installer eg: Integrity Pest Control Mackay
- The areas installed eg: subfloor, perimeter, piers etc.
- Frequency of recommended Termite inspections eg: 6 months, 12 months
Still not sure what it all means? Text a picture of your Termite Management Sticker to Damian on: 0429623315 for an obligation free explanation!